Welcome to the website of Fulton Lodge No. 216, F.&A.M of Atlanta, Georgia, chartered October 30, 1857 working under the jurisdiction of the Grand Lodge of Georgia.
Fulton Lodge is celebrating its 161styear in 2018! Learn more about Fulton Lodge No. 216 by exploring this site.
For information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- May 7, 2015 – Stated Communication of the Scottish Rite Valley of Atlanta, Atlanta Masonic Center, Dinner is at 6:00pm, Meeting begins at 7:00pm
- May 20, 2015 – Stated Communication, Open Meeting: Hal Doby & His Unofficial History of the Fox Theater!
- June 3, 2015 – Stated Communication, Open Meeting – Drew McGuffin from Habitat for Humanity is our special guest!
- July 1, 2015 – Stated Communication
- July 4, 2015 – 12th Annual Masonic Water Table for the Peachtree Road Race at the Atlanta Masonic Center (6:30am -10:00am)
- August 2, 2015 – 264th Consecutive Quarterly Blood Drive.
- August 5, 2015 – Stated Communication
Have upcoming events to add? Let us know by e-maling us here!